Gifts For Her PLAYFUL Silk Square Scarf Bandana African Daisy (Meadowlark Yellow/Cranberry Red)
Our beautiful silk square scarves, pashminas, and shawls are thoughtfully crafted by an artist with an eye for fashion, to make your face glow, make you look younger, and to give you confidence!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- thank you gift ideas
- unique gifts for woman
- gift baskets for women
- gifts for friends
- gift for mom
- gift for girlfriend
- teacher appreciation gifts
- inspirational gifts
- corporate gifts
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
◦ Made of 100% pure imported 8ml silk chiffon
◦ Variety of sizes
◦ Beautiful gift-worthy packaging
◦ Post card with inspiration included
◦ FREE shipping within USA
IS THIS YOUR PERFECT MATCH?
Meadowlark Yellow are one of the hottest color for Spring/Summer 2018 as seen on Pantone color guide!
The shade of gold, red, orange and yellow are recommended for women with warm undertones.
- It is wonderful for brown, bronze, black, gold olive and beige ivory skin tones, with or without freckles, peach undertones, or golden beige tones with flushed pink cheeks. You tend to get red easily and tend to have freckles when exposed to the sun. You might have blue green, light blue with brown spots, or brown golden eyes. Hair shades tend to range in golden blonde, strawberry blonde, golden brown, or auburn.
A simple trick to make your complexion glow, your eyes sparkle, your teeth appear whiter and brighter and to land plenty of compliments is to WEAR YOUR PERFECT COMPLEMENTARY SHADE AROUND OR CLOSE TO YOUR FACE!
Many women tend to migrate to the safety of the darker tones, like black, dark browns, or grays, but these are NOT the best colors for warm skin tones with red, honey blond or dark brown hair. The dark shades tend to wash out the warm-hued complexion.
We can still wear the slimming colors we love...the secret is keep your favorite shades close, but your FABULOUS shades closest...to your face that is!
INSPIRATION FOR "PLAYFUL"
From the artist: "Life can be so much fun! Remember to be playful, colorful, and happy. Be bold! Do not fade in to the background. You are not a wallflower! Even though life can seem repetitious and bland at times, it is your unique spirit that makes it pop out of the norm!"
Mila is a breast cancer survivor, and Mila&Such try to make a small difference in the lives of those who continue to battle this devastating disease. Each purchase allows us to donate a scarf to a breast cancer survivor, cancer centers, and charitable events.
Silk is a natural fiber and an occasional lose thread is not a sign of defect of the garment. Please carefully remove it with sharp scissors and enjoy your beautiful silk scarf!