Our beautiful silk square scarves, pashminas, and shawls are thoughtfully crafted by an artist with an eye for fashion, to make your face glow, make you look younger, and to give you confidence!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
thank you gift ideas
unique gifts for woman
gift baskets for women
gifts for friends
gift for mom
gift for girlfriend
teacher appreciation gifts
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
- Made of 100% pure imported 8ml silk chiffon
- Available in several sizes
- Hand rolled edges
- Beautiful gift-worthy packaging
- Post card with inspiration included
- FREE shipping within USA
IS THIS YOUR PERFECT MATCH?
Emerald green is the hottest color for Spring/Summer 2018 as seen on Pantone color guide!
The shade of emerald green, pastel yellow, and beige is recommended for women with warm undertones.
- This is a perfect color for warm, neutral skin tones. Is your hair red, copper, brown, golden brown, or copper chestnut? Skin tones may vary from peach, ivory, or copper, but will always have a striking yellow undertone, like the warm touch of the sun. Eye color tends to be brown, amber, green or green with brown speckles.
- It is also wonderful for ivory skin tones, with or without freckles, peach undertones, or golden beige tones with flushed pink checks. You tend to get red easily and tend to have freckles when exposed to the sun. You might have blue green, light blue with brown spots, or brown golden eyes. Hair shades tend to range in golden blonde, strawberry blonde, golden brown, or auburn.
A simple trick to make your complexion glow, your eyes sparkle, your teeth appear whiter and brighter and to land plenty of compliments is to WEAR YOUR PERFECT COMPLEMENTARY SHADE AROUND OR CLOSE TO YOUR FACE!
Many women tend to migrate to the safety of the darker tones, like black, dark browns, or grays, but these are NOT the best colors for warm skin tones with red, honey blond or dark brown hair. The dark shades tend to wash out the warm-hued complexion.
We can still wear the slimming colors we love...the secret is keep your favorite shades close, but your FABULOUS shades closest...to your face that is!
INSPIRATION FOR "DO NOT VINE"
From the artist: "We are fragile flowers, but even as such we can grow to be powerful, as long as we have someone or something to hold on to. Friends, family, and our ideas and inspirations, colorful and alive, keep us moving and growing. We sprout like a vine in every direction, while creativity and vision lead us. We must only believe that we can, and so we will be."
Mila is a breast cancer survivor, and Mila&Such try to make a small difference in the lives of those who continue to battle this devastating disease. Each purchase allows us to donate a scarf to a breast cancer survivor, cancer centers, and charitable events.
~Silk is a natural fiber and an occasional lose thread is not a sign of defect of the garment. Please carefully remove it with sharp scissors and enjoy your beautiful silk scarf!~