Gifts For Her FORESEE Silk Square Scarf Bandanna Canterbury (Warm Peach/Blue Ultra Violet)
Our beautiful silk square scarves, pashminas, and shawls are thoughtfully crafted by an artist with an eye for fashion, to make your face glow, make you look younger, and to give you confidence!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- thank you gift ideas
- unique gifts for woman
- gift baskets for women
- gifts for friends
- gift for mom
- gift for girlfriend
- teacher appreciation gifts
- inspirational gifts
- corporate gifts
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
◦ Made of 100% pure imported 8ml silk chiffon
◦ Variety of sizes
◦ Beautiful gift-worthy packaging
◦ Post card with inspiration included
◦ FREE shipping within USA
IS THIS YOUR PERFECT MATCH?
The shades of orange and soft pink are recommended for both women with warm and cool undertones.
- This is a perfect color for warm, neutral skin tones. Is your hair red, copper, brown, golden brown, or copper chestnut? Skin tones may vary from peach, ivory, or copper, but will always have a striking yellow undertone, like the warm touch of the sun. Eye color tends to be brown, amber, green or green with brown speckles.
- These are perfect colors for women with cool color palettes with black, beige, olive, white or very white skin tones that have pink or blue undertones. You have dark eyebrows, lashes and you tend to have dark hair and eyes (light blue or green eyes with dark hair and cool skin tone like Angelina Jolie falls under the cool Winter category).
A simple trick to make your complexion glow, your eyes sparkle, your teeth appear whiter and brighter and to land plenty of compliments is to WEAR YOUR PERFECT COMPLEMENTARY SHADE AROUND OR CLOSE TO YOUR FACE!
Many women tend to migrate to the safety of the darker tones, like black, dark browns, or grays, but these are NOT the best colors for warm skin tones with red, honey blond or dark brown hair. The dark shades tend to wash out the warm-hued complexion.
We can still wear the slimming colors we love...the secret is keep your favorite shades close, but your FABULOUS shades closest...to your face that is!
INSPIRATION FOR "FORESEE":
From the artist: "When one flower in your life wilts, remember, there are many buds that are waiting to open. Do not fall for an illusion of something that looks wonderful to the naked eye. Trust your intuition, illusions are easy to see when you know your SELF."
A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR
Mila is a breast cancer survivor, and Mila&Such try to make a small difference in the lives of those who continue to battle this devastating disease. Each purchase allows us to donate a scarf to a breast cancer survivor, cancer centers, and charitable events.